MOD sales- RAL Code Colour Chart
THE PAINT SHOP >> DONCASTER, THE UKComplementary colors / RAL Code Colour Chart (approximations)
The colours shown on this site are for reference purposes, they are by no means accurate, computer monitors and web browsers generally show different colour values.
We accept no responsibility for colours chosen incorrectly using this chart.
The paint process uses a deep base prep coat plus two or more full colors to produce the custom look.
After a cool-down period each machine is carefully cleaned and the masking paper is removed.
- Cleaning-Degreasing: Thorough cleaning of each machine, using high pressure, hot water and detergent cleaners, is a vital step.
- Shot Blasting: The shot blast method used cleanly and efficiently strips each unit down to bare metal.
- Prepping for Paint: Prepping each unit for the paint operation is another important step.
- Custom Decals: Applying custom decals helps enhance the final professional appearance our customers deserve.
- Final Inspection: A final inspection by the Paint Center Manager provides further customer satisfaction of a quality product.
MOD | NATO Disposals - the best offers
Best Sellers in trucks, dumpers, tractors
Best Sellers in 4x4 cars
EX.ARMY UK » LATEST NEWS
Select a letter below e.g. 'L' = Land Rover, Leyland etc. etc. A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | R | S | T | U sitemap.xml for Google
Search by Drivetrai 4x2's | 4x4's | 6x4's | 6x6's | 8x4's | 8x6's | 8x8's | Tracked vehicles | Right Hand Drive (RHD) | Left Hand Drive (LHD)