Security and Acceptable Use Policy
You are here: Security and Acceptable Use Policy
Security and Acceptable Use Policy L.Jackson & Co's ( EX ARMY UK/ EX.MOD)"
1. This page defines the general L.Jackson & Co's ( EX ARMY UK)" policy governing the use of its external Internet resources by "EX.MOD" staff and by general internet users.
2. All "EX.MOD" information systems are liable to a recording and monitoring regime intended to maintain security and to ensure that "EX.MOD" internet services remains available to all users, which include both automated and manual audit procedures to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
Any information recorded is not used to identify individual users or their usage habits unless required for duly authorised security or law enforcement activities. Raw data logs are used and retained for no other purposes. See the Privacy page for further information on our privacy policies.
3. "EX.MOD" Websites are published under the authority of the Secretary of "EX.MOD", and contain information duly sanctioned for release to the general public. They are bound by the Copyright regulations laid down elsewhere on this site.
4. The UK "EX.MOD" is the operating authority for a number of Internet domains, which are as follows:
- bv206.africa-uk.com - Africa Hagglunds BV206
- >www.africa-uk.com - for Africa and the Middle East
- bv.army-uk.com - Hagglunds BV206
- 4x4 Land Rovers, Mercedes
- man.army-uk.com - MAN trucks
- tm.exmod-uk.com -Bedford ex military trucks
- www.gsho.info - for Eastern Europe
- dbrush.net - Web Site of the representative
- toprest.com - Web Site of the representative
5. Any Internet resource purporting to relate to being an official asset (for instance a website URL or email address) should therefore normally be expected to utilise one of these Official Domain Names. There are a number of legacy instances where this convention is not yet followed, which will mainly be from the general "EX.MOD" '.army-uk.com' address space which "EX.MOD" shares with Central and Local Government users, in particular email accounts in the form of '@army-uk.com'. If any doubt exists as to the authenticity of an Internet resource not falling within these naming conventions contact your local "EX.MOD" authority.
6. All "EX.MOD" internet mail servers are configured to prevent their use as open mail relays, and any attempt by non-authorised personnel to use such servers will be treated as misuse. Any suspected abusive email from a genuine or forged "EX.MOD" address should be reported to your local "EX.MOD" authority.
7. The practice of sending unsolicited bulk mail ("spam") or e-mail floods ("mailbombing") to "EX.MOD" addressees may be considered as an attempt to cause a denial of service, and as such will be considered as a serious security matter that may therefore be pursued with the postmaster of the originating address.
8. For further information on the "EX.MOD" Links Policy, including how links are chosen and use of external links please see related link on right hand side.
9. The "EX.MOD" has established procedures whereby any security relevant matter affecting its external Internet services, such as use of these resources in a manner contrary to the Usage Policy, should be passed to an appropriate authority for investigation.
10. The following 24-hr email should be for any queries or concerns: contact us
MOD | NATO Disposals - the best offers
Best Sellers in EXMOD trucks, dumpers, tractors
Best Sellers military LandRovers, G wagons
LJackson and co » LATEST NEWS
Select a letter below e.g. 'M' = Mercedes, MAN etc. etc. A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | R | S | T | U sitemap.xml for Google
Search by Drivetrai 4x2's | 4x4's | 6x4's | 6x6's | 8x4's | 8x6's | 8x8's | Tracked vehicles | Right Hand Drive (RHD) | Left Hand Drive (LHD)